Friday, December 22, 2017

The Timer Doesn't Lie

Not my actual watch.
I got a watch from my wife for Hanukkah. She loves me and gives me things. It's a good life I lead. The watch has a stopwatch. I've been using it to time things. Shoveling the driveway, driving to work, and today time spend reading social media and the news. I planned for five minutes, hit the button, and kept track.

Uh oh. There went fifteen minutes.

Some of the time was well enough used. I responded to friends from far away and found two podcasts about creativity and creating, two things I'm fascinated by.

But fifteen minutes? Egad.

If you're wondering, start to finish, this post took fourteen minutes to write, edit, and find the picture. I can live with that. Time spent creating, well, that's good time and I only want more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment